GITSIOU ANASTASIA GOGOS KONSTANTINOS Co
GRAMMOU 16, P.C. 52100, KASTORIA
Before you enter the online store and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the online store of "Feelvic" , located at www. Feelvic. com
Make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions because your any transaction with us through the above www.Feelvic.com is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies the acceptance of these terms.
«Feelvic» reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, which are made through the online store. «Feelvic» undertakes to inform the users of any modifications and any changes, through the website of this e-shop. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupy orders that you have already made.
2. SUPPLIED INFORMATION & PRODUCTS
«Feelvic» is committed to the completeness and validity of the information listed on the website of www. Feelvic. com , both in terms of the existence of the essential characteristics which are described, as appropriate, for each product it possesses, and for the accuracy of the data relating to the services provided, from the online store of the "Feelvic" service, without prejudice to any technical or typographical errors, which have escaped the attention or have arisen unintentionally or due to any interruptions of operation of the website on grounds of
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
"Feelvic" guarantees the timely informing of the final consumers of their unavailability. The e-Shop of "Feelvic" is not responsible for any technical problems that are presented to users when they attempt to access the website and during this and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. Also "Feelvic" has no responsibility for acts or omissions Third parties and particularly unauthorised interventions by third parties on products and/or services and/or information made available through it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website www. Feelvic. com is the official website of "Feelvic". The entire content of the websites, which is posted by the "Feelvic", including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of "Feelvic" and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Names, images, logos and Distinctive features representing the "Feelvic" and /or its electronic shop and/or third parties contracted to them as well as their products or services, are exclusive trademarks and distinctive traits of "Feelvic" and /or www. Feelvic. com and /or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, community and international trade mark and industrial and intellectual property laws and non-compete.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
Users of websites www. Feelvic. com accept that they will not use these and the online store of "Feelvic" for shipping, posting, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, constitutes a violation of someone else's confidentiality, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors with Any way, it is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with law or contractual or managerial relations (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs; Designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or impede the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store users ' personal data.
"Feelvic" recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your personal data and your electronic transactions and takes all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure your maximum safety. All information relating to your personal information and transactions is safe and confidential. The security of the E-shop "Feelvic" is achieved by the following methods :
The codes used to identify you are two: the Login code (e-mail or username) and personal Security Code (Password), which each time you enter them provide you with absolute security access to your personal information. You are given the opportunity to modify your personal security Code (password) and e-mail address as often as you wish. The only person who has access to your information is You through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and concealment by third parties. In case of loss or leakage, you should immediately notify us, otherwise, the online store of "Feelvic" is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. We recommend, for security reasons, to change your password at regular intervals and to avoid using the same and easily detectable codes (e.g. date of birth). We also recommend that you use not only letters and numbers, but symbols and Create password.
Ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data transfer
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol.
If there is no activity for 20 minutes It is automatically disconnected from the members area of the electronic store of "Feelvic".
Controlled access (firewall)
Access to the systems of "Feelvic" (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers/users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential information and company information.
At any point of the site you enter personal data (password, addresses, telephones, credit cards, etc.) there is SSL encryption 128-bit.
Encryption is essentially a way of coding the information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. When ordering and if the user/customer has logged in with the username and the personal code in the online store of "Feelvic", all communication between your computer and the systems of "Feelvic" is encrypted using key 128bits. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts them first using a key of 128 bits and then sends them to the system
The "Feelvic" system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (pre-defined with the start of your connection to the service) and then processes it. The "Feelvic" Systems send you information by following the same encryption process.
Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles governing classical transactions apply in the case of e-commerce (electronic commerce). All information transmitted by the good/member to the "Feelvic" is confidential and "Feelvic" has taken all necessary measures to make use of them only insofar as this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. for the processing of your applications.
"Feelvic" uses, for card payments, the Epos pay redirection system of EurobankBank. No card details are stored on the company's web site.
"Feelvic" does not disclose customer information and transactions, unless it has written authorization from you or it is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
In the event that "Feelvic" uses third parties to support its systems, it ensures that confidentiality is ensured.
Subject to the provisions of Chapter 7 hereof, which relates to personal data, you may request any information held for you and correct them in the event that you can substantiate the existence of an error.
For your own safety, you should handle all information provided through the service as confidential and secret and not to disclose any disclosure to third parties.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
During your visit to the pages of www. Feelvic. com You are likely to be asked to register your personal information (name, surname of occupation, email address, shipping address, etc.) as a rule to fulfill your orders or to provide our services. Any personal data you indicate anywhere on the pages and services of the websites www. Feelvic. com , are kept solely for reasons relating to your dealings with us, the improvement of the services provided and the assurance of the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only).
In any case, employees of "Feelvic" who have access to your personal data are specific and unauthorized access to your personal data is prohibited. Any reasonable measure to insure your data has been made. Your personal information in extremely rare and special cases may be communicated to and affiliated with "Feelvic" Enterprises, in order to support, promote and execute the trading Your relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information does not undergo any unlawful processing.
At any time the user reserves the right to update or even objection the further processing of his data in accordance with the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data.
8. PRODUCT MARKET
Our company strives to render the color and texture as best as possible, using the new digital technology. However, no warranty is given in case of differentiation between the website imaging and the actual material. The colors may look different on computer screens, as well as on portable electronic devices.
It is the customer's responsibility to confirm the correct measurement for all products that will be manufactured on order. You can find relevant correct measurement instructions in the relevant section of our site. If you need additional information and assistance, do not hesitate to call us. We do not accept returns of products that have been produced on the special dimensions of the customer even if he has given in any way the wrong dimensions. There is, of course, the possibility in some cases (and when feasible) to make an additional processing of the Customade product with the wrong dimensioning given by the customer, but this occurs after further arrangement and with Additional cost of processing costs. The above apply to products that are ready made when they are requested and agreed with the customer any modification.
After registering your order you will receive an automated e-mail stating the details of your order. After the processing of the order by the Department of Electronic markets of "Feelvic", you will receive the second and confirmatory e-mail with the products that will be sent to you. From this point, the contract between us is concluded.
In the course of your order you will receive a series of automated e-mails, which will indicate the progress of the order. These messages involve the following steps:
Order Processing: When your order has been received by a partner of our company who controls it as to its correctness.
Picking status: Your order is in the process of assembling products in our warehouse.
Pricing : The products of the Order were collected and are routed to your place.
Partially invoiced: Some of the products in your order are not collected and are left unfinished. You will be delivered with the products mentioned in the e-mail.
Canceled: Your order has been canceled upon your request or impossible contact with you for confirmation.
Received from the store: The present confirms that the order has been received from the store of your choice and the products are waiting for you to pick up up to 2 days in total.
In case of a pending order, a corresponding e-mail and/or SMS will be sent to you. Alternatively we will contact you on the phones you have given us when registering or registering the order on our site.
There is no way to disable these updates, the mission of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These e-mails we invite you to ensure that they can reach you and keep them throughout the duration of our transaction. It is your obligation, if you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. Your products are delivered as soon as possible and in any case not exceeding thirty days after the conclusion of the contract. Exceptions are products with pre-orders delivery status, expected soon and on order, for which there is a separate delivery update.
9. RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL FOR PURCHASES FROM DISTANCE
In case of purchases you make from a distance (e.g. via the Internet), you can return a product and pay you the price by calling the Customer service department at 0030 24675 05722 within 14 calendar days of receiving the product from you or a third party you indicate. By exercising the withdrawal you are obliged to return to us the product in its original excellent condition (as new) in which you were delivered or to give us clear and non-questionable evidence that you have sent it securely within 20 calendar days from the exercise of your right of withdrawal and within the same period we are obliged to refund any amounts you have paid us using the payment method you have chosen to pay us the price. In the event that you have paid a we make payment card directly to the card issuer and we are not liable for any price credit delays to you that are not due to us.
The consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods only as a result of the management of the goods other than that necessary for the determination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We shall not be liable for or indemnify a consumer, nor will withdrawal take effect in the event of damage to the goods from the consumer's fault or in the case of use exceeding what is necessary for the purpose of establishing the nature, Characteristics and operation of the goods.
In any case the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts as well as from the completed from you a Return form which can be downloaded from here. If the shipping costs of the return of the product exceed the cost of a universal postal service, they are not covered by the "Feelvic" and are charged to the customer.
10. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY SUPPLIER. SELLER'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAULTS.
1. The producer of any product you purchase is responsible for any damage caused by a defect in its product. Any agreement restricting or exempting the producer from its liability shall be null and void. Claims against the producer for damages shall be barred after three years after the injured party has been informed or should have been informed of the injury, defect and identity of the producer. After a decade of the release of the product concerned, the rights of the injured party are depreciated against the producer. In case of doubt as to the identity of the producer of a product obtained from us, please let us know.
2. Any perpetual consumer goods shall be accompanied by a written guarantee from the manufacturer of the product or undertaking which imported the product into the EU or the undertaking which affix the product to its trademarks displayed as a manufacturer (the other supplier). ). Please give special attention to the terms of the warranty provided by the supplier, as well as to the other accompanying documents and data which are included in the products, in particular those relating to information on The safe use and maintenance of products. Especially we stress the following:
3. The supplier must provide to the consumer in writing, in Greek or with symbols internationally established, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full use of the product and information on the risks in the Use and maintain it.
4. The guarantee must include, by simple, legible and intelligible wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee relates, its precise content, its duration and the extent of the its territorial validity. The guarantee must be in accordance with the rules of good faith and not be invalidated by excessive exception clauses. The duration of the guarantee must be reasonable in relation to the possible life of the product. Possible shelf life of the product is the reasonably expected time when the product can be used according to its intended purpose, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until the wear and tear from the regular use make the Product useless or the re-use of the financial unprofitable. In particular, for state-of-the-art products, the duration of the guarantee must be reasonable in relation to the time at which these products are expected to remain technologically advanced, if this time is shorter than the probable duration Their lives. If, during the period of validity of the warranty, the product is defective and the supplier refuses or linger the repair beyond the necessary on time, the consumer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with new own characteristics and quality or if it is not repaired to request withdrawal from the contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) business days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for as long as the repair lasts. The breach by the supplier of its obligations shall not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer may invoke and require the supplier to observance. In case of replacement of the product or part, the warranty is automatically renewed for the whole duration of the new product or replacement.
5. In application of the above provisions the "Feelvic" as long as it is a supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with every possible assistance to fulfill the terms of the vendor's warranty, without incurring your charge. This independently of the non-warranty maintenance services, which we can provide to you at the applicable charge at any time.
7. Finally, "Feelvic" has all the obligations under the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in the event of a defect of the product that we sell you can (a) request the repair of your without charge or replace it with another unless it is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) to request the reduction of the Price and (c) to withdraw, unless it is an immaterial real defect. The above obligations do not exist if the Defect has been caused by you, or by a narrow or broad notion of force majeure. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legable documents and receipts. These obligations are in each case barred within two years.
11. ORDER CANCELLATION
Without limiting the provisions on the cancellation of article 9, the cancelation of the order may be made in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the electronic ordering process you can go back to "back" and Remove the quantities of products from your basket by clicking on the "Remove" button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped you can call 2467 505722 and one of our partners will take over the cancellation of your request. After the receipt of the product, call us at 2467 505722 or contact via the e-mail form of the website, explaining why you wish to cancel the order. One of our partners will serve you immediately and inform you of all your choices. In case your order has already been invoiced and you wish to cancel it then contact our customer service department at 2467 505722 and provide the details of your order. However, the status of the order will not be changed on your account page.
The total cancellation of the order may be refunded 100% of its value if it is preceded by the notification of the intention to cancel it before the commencement of its production process and if it is done before the expiry of 24 hours after its finalisation. All "made to measure" products are by nature unlikely to be re-sold for this reason and we are unable to return the price. For the production of "Custom made" products and for the modification of all "ready made" products, accepted payment method is the bank deposit or the payment via cards (not accepted the cash on delivery).
12. WAYS PAYMENT
A) Payment by credit card:
Payment by credit card: the online store of «Feelvic» accepts all credit cards Visa, MasterCard through the payment platform of Eurobank bank.
B) Payment via PayPal
By selecting the payment method, PayPal is automatically transferred to the PayPal page for the transaction and the payment of the order. PayPal is the most well known, secure and reliable broker for Online transactions. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register here, using your debit or credit card or through your bank account.
Transactions made through PayPal relate exclusively to the customer's site and are not combined with other payment methods. For inquiries and information about payments you can be transferred here. Transactions made through PayPal are governed by the terms & Conditions of the PayPal service. More information here.
C) Payment by bank deposit: in cooperation with the following banks for Greece:
BIC : EFGBGRAA
Bank account : 0026.0197.81.0200908055
13. MISCELLANEOUS STORE AND HONORS ELECTRONIC STORE
The price policy of "Feelvic" products is the same in all our distribution channels: shops, catalogues, e-shop. However, in selected products we created the so-called "Weboffer" offers, where their price in the online store differs from the other distribution channels and is valid only for purchases through this e-shop and shipping either to your place or to a store of your choice for pickup. In any case, if we make every possible An effort to accurately display the values and values listed in our online store cannot exclude the possibility of typographical or technical errors in prices and char products. For this reason we recommend you in the case of "WebOffer" offers, before each payment and the completion of your order, to contact for confirmation of this price with the customer service department at 0030 2467 505722 or through the e-mail form of the website.
14. ORDERING/DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS/SHIPPING EXPENSES
When you post your order, you receive the following message (example): "Your request has been COMPLETED. THANK YOU. Your order number is 71243. Please check your e-mail. We have sent you a confirmation e-mail with the details of your order. "
Dates and times of delivery:
Delivery days and delivery times depend on the shipping company concerned.
Make your order until 15:00 Monday to Friday and we will ship your order the next working day.
Shipping cost/Free delivery:
for orders over €150 the shipping costs are free for all Greece.
15. ORDERING DELAY
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
The product has been delayed to be shipped by our supplier: In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers either domestic or international. But there are cases where an order can be "stuck" in customs or in its transportation, so we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you want us to deliver the order without this product or recommend an alternative. This item will be shipped to you immediately upon receipt in our warehouses.
The product you ordered has already been removed and is not available: Among the 1500 products we expose in our online store there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and unannounced announces that it removes them. In this case an employee of our company will contact you directly to give you all the alternative solutions.
During periods of extreme weather events or strikes and in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transportation and delivery of your order.
In case it is impossible to telephone and/or e-mail (e-mail) contact with you (if there is a problem in your order, either in relation to the product or in connection with the payment) because, for example, your information that you have entered is not properly updated. In any event, the delay shall not exceed 30 days from the conclusion of the contract.
1. "Feelvic" at regular intervals sends informative emails. 2. "Feelvic" is not responsible if the newsletters are not delivered to their destination, while making every Effort with the ISP's (Internet Service providers) for delivery 3. The newsletters may end up in the spam folder, so please check back regularly that they are not stored there 4. Put the shipping address of "Feelvic" in your Safe List 5. In case you wish to no longer receive newsletters or you wish to unsubscribe altogether from the New system, you can inform us using the contact form of the site. 6. "Feelvic" uses a provider (3rd party company) for the identification (tracking) of the newsletter recipients. does not deliver to 3rd information about first name, surname, home address 7. The update from "Feelvic" is only possible if you choose it and for as long as you wish. Conversely, in case you have placed an order in "Feelvic", using our site, we send automated informational messages (email ) about the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the mission of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These e-mails we invite you to ensure that they can reach you and keep them throughout the duration of our transaction.
It is your obligation, if you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. (The above prices include VAT 24%)
17. PRODUCT EVALUATIONS
Αυτοί οι Όροι Χρήσης αφοροήν τις παρουσιάσεις προưόντων και τιςư αιολογήσεις πελαττưν, μία υπηρεσα του www. feelvic. with . Δεν αφοροήν ολόκληρη την ιστοσελίδα του www. feelvic. with , η οποία διαθήτει τους δικοής της Όρους Χρήσης.
the content of the presentation is your creation and is not a third party intellectual property
your scriptures are related to the product of the evaluation, do not refer to the pricing of the product and are not misleading or constitute deliberate vilification of the
The presentation does not include email addresses, third-party personal information, telephone numbers, links from stores, malicious websites or content websites that do not concern the product of the presentation
Do not publish multiple identical presentations (spamming)
for each presentation and evaluation you submit, you give "Feelvic" the full ownership of this material to copy, modify, erase entirely, adopt, publish, translate, use in any electronic or printed form and sell, without having any intellectual property rights on it.
"Feelvic" does not guarantee that you will always be able to modify or delete the material uploaded through www. Feelvic. com . However, "Feelvic" has the right to remove or refuse to publish a presentation and evaluation for any reason.
By providing your email address along with the presentation and evaluation of a product, you accept that "Feelvic" has the right to use it to communicate with you about the status of the presentation or evaluation and for other administrative purposes.
please do not use Greeklish. Make your assessment easy to read and understandable using Greek characters.
you have actually used the product before you write your comments
give weight to product characteristics rather than pricing or advertising
Avoid using inappropriate comments, information about other companies and websites, as well as personal information, yours or third parties: "Feelvic" wants to protect your anonymity
Do You have a comment, question or issue that does not concern product presentations and evaluations? Please contact Customer Support and your message will be sent directly to the appropriate department.